Samuel A. Anyan Jr.
Prior to joining The Firm Samuel Anyan served as a law clerk to the Honorable Lisette Shirdan-Harris, First Judicial District of Pennsylvania and enjoyed a successful career as an attorney at a major insurance company as well as at a prominent products liability boutique firm. Mr. Anyan is known for his superior preparation and courtroom skills which allow him to obtain stellar results for his clients.
Honors & Awards
- Best Advocate of the Year, National Bar Association’s 40 Under 40
- Best Lawyers in America, 2019
- Who’s Who in Injury and Injured Workers Advocacy, 2017
- National Bar Association, Region III Director
- Garden State Bar Association
- Philadelphia Barristers’ Association
- Delaware Barristers Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- B.A. – George Washington University
- M.A. – George Washington University
- J.D. – Howard University
- L.L.M. – Temple University School of Law