Use of Polygraph
Why use the opinion of a qualified polygraphist?
- Collateral issues before the juvenile court
- Defendant statement verification
- Witness statement verification
- Pre-trial plea bargaining
- Post-conviction sentencing
- Terms and conditions of probation
- Sex offender treatment programs
Submitted by William Stanley Lane, certified polygraph examiner.
The statement above is not legal advice! This statement is not intended to be a correct statement of law in your jurisdiction. This statement is intended to give you a very general understanding of what is involved in this type of crime. Please consult an attorney to find out what law applies in your jurisdiction.