Personal Injury Consultation
After suffering an injury in an accident, most people have a lot of questions regarding their legal rights. However, most of these questions boil down to a single, larger issue: do I have a case?
It’s impossible to make that determination from afar, without detailed information about the case. That’s why The Cochran Firm’s personal injury lawyers always urge people in your position to come in for a free consultation.
This consultation is your opportunity to have your case evaluated by a proven, experienced legal mind and receive advice on how best to proceed in the future. And it comes with no cost to you and no obligations whatsoever.
If you’ve been hurt and want to speak to an experienced personal injury lawyer, please call The Cochran Firm today at 1-800-843-3476 for a free consultation.
Preparing For Your Consultation
Your consultation with our personal injury lawyers is a great opportunity, so it pays to be prepared. You’ll only get the most out of this meeting by coming to it ready to discuss your accident and your injuries.
You can help yourself by:
- Gathering all relevant documentation, including police reports and medical records. If some of this is unavailable to you, that’s OK. Don’t let it keep you from speaking to us.
- Preparing an account of your accident and its aftermath. If writing it down helps you, then you should do just that. It’s important you be comfortable. Whatever you do, put yourself in a mental state where you feel comfortable discussing the accident.
- Doing research into the personal injury lawyers and the firm you’ll be speaking to.
What to Expect
But above all else, relax. Our personal injury lawyers are committed to making your consultation a safe, pleasant, comfortable experience for you. What you tell us is completely confidential.
What To Expect
Every consultation goes a little differently; we treat prospective clients like people, not case numbers to be run through as quickly as possible.
Still, there are some common elements to most of these consultations. During your conversation with us, we will:
- Listen to your story
- Ask appropriate questions to clarify and get more information
- Examine your documentation and photographic records
- Evaluate the viability of your case
- Advise you on whether or not a legal claim is an appropriate action for you
- We’ll also answer all of your questions about personal injury law and explain how the relevant statutes apply to you and your case. We’ll explain what to expect from the legal process and how we can help you.
If you want to speak to our personal injury lawyers about your accident, please contact The Cochran Firm today for a free consultation.